Website of an industrial company
We value our customers’ preference not to reveal projects we have done for them in public marketing materials. So there are no names and direct links on the applications we have done, only description of functionality, expertise, and technologies.
Company, entering a French industrial group, responsible for the construction of commercial property, houses, hotels, malls, business centers etc.
The existing static website did not satisfy the customer anymore. The main goal of the new site was to present a separate branch of the company’s activity – construction of the so called “green offices” – buildings producing electricity and heat using solar cell panels. In order to meet the customer’s needs and to create a manageable website, Noveo had to develop a new site from scratch using Drupal, and add new functionality. The customer also set rather strict time limits for project completion and required the following of the approved planning.
The new site is intended for different group of people: ordinary users, investors and communities, and presents the major information according to the users’ interests and needs. Thus, the site contains the following:
- general information on the provided services;
- detailed information on the definite buildings and plans for their constructions presented in different formats (text, photo reports, plans, 3D visits, projection of surfaces, building online, map with the building localization);
- stories about company’s key-people and partners;
- news of the company and its buildings in process;
- company’s achievements, key numbers and certificates.
- Linux 2.6, Apache 2, MySQL 5 and PHP 5.3
- Drupal 7
- Web browsers: IE 8+, Firefox 12+, Safari 5+, Google Chrome 24+
- Mobile browsers: Safari on iOS5+, Android 4+ browsers