We are looking for a System administrator / DevOps who will help us maintaining our own actively growing infrastructure and developing the client’s system!
- Maintain and monitor system availability and performance for a loosely connected cluster of about 100 machines,
- Manage system security,
- Maintain system components
(Debian, MYSQL, some using primary/replica architecture, Haproxy, Nginx, Network architecture, DNS, Icinga),
- Create and maintain appropriate backups,
- Create and manage a Disaster Recovery process,
- Work with team members to migrate system to AWS,
- Create and manage any required documentation,
- General knowledge of tracking and management of deliverables in JIRA,
- Experience with modern SDLC/DevOps practices,
- Experience in delivering Software Development/Cloud Migration (AWS),
- Spoken English (Upper-Intermediate or higher).
Recognise yourself? We are waiting for your CV!
Please, fill the form and we will contact you in case if your experience suits to our offer