Application for retail management
Our customer is a French company that works in the field of digital solutions.
The idea of the customer was to create a B2B platform for managing retail technologies that are available to the user. The user (a shop or a network of shops) will be able to use various technologies to develop and manage sales: an online store, cash desks with online wallet payments, loyalty programs, wifi points in stores, etc. Technically, the purpose of the customer was to develop the complete backend and frontend parts and make the integration with the external services (RetailTechs).
The scope of works for Noveo team included:
- Architecture refinement.
- Frontend and backend integration — removal of the hardcode, real data display.
- Integration of necessary libraries on the front: text-editor, charts.
- Agencies user roles add.
- UI/UX reworking of some pages.
- Integration with the third-party service RetailTech: Ubiq.
- Release on production.
The platform provides the following functionality:
- Registration and authorization of retail companies.
- Adding RetailTechs.
- Data retrieval from each RetailTech.
- Display statistics, filtering, sorting, analytics.
The platform itself also allows to find providers of retail technologies (RetailTechs) and connect them: online wallets, couponers, marketplays.
- PHP 7.1
- Postgres 10
- Symfony 4
- 4+ years, ongoing