Web application for a device improving sleep quality
Our customer is a French company which produces and sells devices for better sleep, based on the principle of optimal physiological temperatures for sleeping.The smart device understands sleep patterns and regulates the temperature of the pillow to improve sleep quality. His purpose is to create an application which can be connected to the device and will allow to regulate the parameters easily and follow the personal dynamics of sleep.
The task for Noveo teams was to develop the backend of the application.
The Backend development includes creation of such functionality as:
- User accounts and database, containing personal profile, user metadata, sleep data.
- Data registration from the device database and management system: unique identifiers, provisioning, cryptographic keys.
- App data exchange: app usage visualization and behavior tracking.
- OTA (Over-the-Air programming) updates mechanism for the firmware.
The application allows to:
- Connect to the device.
- Set a wake-up time and a temperature profile each night.
- View personal sleep data.
- Read tips to learn how to sleep better.
- Manage user’s account and adjust other parameters.